WE. KNOW. DRAINAGE.
We like complex challenges. Having participated in drainage related mapping projects from LA to New York, and from Florida to Alaska, we have experience in many different terrain environments. Examples include:
- EPA Consent Decree compliance for LA County
- Culvert capacity modeling for over 10,000 culverts in the Hudson River Estuary
- Hydrography mapping updates in Alaska
- Stream and wetlands mapping for the New York City watersheds
- Local stormwater design and climate resiliency studies in Rochester NY
- Topographic support for Dam Failure Analysis modeling along the Erie Canal
- Drinking water protection analysis for local NYS communities
Our key staff helped develop and run the New York State floodplain mapping program and the National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) maintenance programs. Our innovative work on high resolution drainage led to significant enhancements in the Cornell Culvert Model and has supported numerous community-based projects. We continue to work on both national and local scales.